Online registration will re-open on
August 24 at 9:00am.
The online registration form is for group leaders only. No individual registrations of students by parents or family is permitted. Students must be registered with their church group. Please read through all the Activate information before contacting our office with questions.
HOW TO REGISTER
- First register for the event. Online registration is the preferred method for Activate. It is both secure, and immediate. If you are unable to register online, please contact the Youth Ministries office.
- Complete your security deposit form (see link above).
- Don't forget to budget for meals and accommodations!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
BY AUG 12
$2.50 GROUNDS FEE
(use the code "activate18")
On AUg 24 at 9:00am
$2.50 GROUNDS FEE
FRIDAY NIGHT SErvice
- After August 12, registration will close online.
- Registration will re-open on August 24 at 9:00am online. Only credit cards will be accepted as payment. You may register online during the day or via your phone's web browser onsite at Braeside Camp.
PASTOR COMES FOR FREE! Each group will get ONE free pastor or leader registration. All other leaders must be registered.
FRIDAY NIGHT SERVICE
Friday night is the ONLY service open to non-registered people/groups, at a cost of $5 per person. Groups coming for Friday night can pre-register, or register on site on August 24. Groups must check in at the Braeside Office when they arrive. All other services and activities will be closed to registered delegates only.
- American Express
- Cheque (payable to "Western Ontario District", until August 12).
Cheque payments must be received at our office within 10 business days of registration.
- In accordance with Canadian tax regulations, HST has been added to registration rates listed above.
- All Registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE but transferable within this event.
- Registrations must be made by a youth leader. Students (under 18) cannot register or attend this event without adult chaperones. This is a group event.
- This event is not open to children under the age of 12. Anyone participating in the event activities or services MUST be registered.
- All groups will be required to submit a security deposit. Please visit the event info page for more details.