by sepT 2
onSITE SEPT 14
- Conference rate includes both meals and accommodations at Silver Birches Camp (see below for details).
- Online registration and early bird pricing is only available until September 2, 2018.
- After September 2, the Conference Rate will increase to $60 per person (available on site on September 14).
HOW TO REGISTER
Online registration is the preferred method for Elevation North. It is both secure, and immediate. If you are unable to register online, please contact the Youth Ministries office.
- American Express
- Cheque (payable to "Western Ontario District").
- If you are paying by cheque, you will have 10 business days to have payment at our office. After that point, Youth Ministries reserves the right to cancel your registration.
- However, all payments must be received no later than September 7 at the WOD office. If you cannot send the cheque within that time frame, please choose to pay by credit card.
WHAT DOES REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
Conference registration includes access to all applicable lab sessions, general sessions, and activities. Accommodations and meals can be added to your registration.
All registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE. No exceptions.
Accommodations will be provided through Silver Birches Pentecostal Camp, and are included in the conference registration rate. Groups will be assigned a space based on their group size. Lodging assignments cannot be changed once they are assigned.
All registrants must bring their own bedding and towels.
The following meals will be included in the registration fee:
- Friday night snack
- Saturday breakfast
- Saturday lunch
If any of your group members have serious dietary restrictions, you will be able to list them on the registration form.