The online registration form is for group leaders only. No individual registrations of students by parents or family is permitted. Students must be registered with their church group. Please read through all the Activate information before contacting our office with questions.
HOW TO REGISTER
- First register for the event. Online registration is the preferred method for Activate. It is both secure, and immediate. If you are unable to register online, please contact the Youth Ministries office.
- Complete your security deposit form (see link above).
- Don't forget to budget for meals and accommodations!
- American Express
- Cheque (payable to "Western Ontario District").
Cheque payments must be received at our office within 10 business days of registration.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
BY AUG 12
AFTER AUG 12
FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY
After August 12, you will no longer be able to register online.
On site registration will begin on August 24 at 6:00pm at the Braeside front office.
PASTOR COMES FOR FREE! Each group will get ONE free pastor or leader registration. All other leaders must be registered.
FRIDAY NIGHT SERVICE
Friday night is the ONLY service open to non-registered people/groups, at a cost of $5 per person. Groups coming for Friday night can pre-register, or register on site on August 24. Groups must check in at the Braeside Office when they arrive. All other services and activities will be closed to registered delegates only.
- In accordance with Canadian tax regulations, HST has been added to registration rates listed above.
- All Registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE but transferable within this event.
- Registrations must be made by a youth leader. Students (under 18) cannot register or attend this event without adult chaperones. This is a group event.
- This event is not open to children under the age of 12. Anyone participating in the event activities or services MUST be registered.
- All groups will be required to submit a security deposit. Please visit the event info page for more details.
WHAT DOES REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
Access to all general sessions, workshops, and activities. Registration does not include accommodations or meals.
DO I HAVE TO REGISTER WITH A GROUP?
Yes. Activate is a group event, and students must be registered with their leaders.
CAN WE JUST COME FOR EVENING SERVICES?
Friday, August 24 (7:30pm) will be the only service available to the public, at a cost of $5 per person. All other services and activities will be closed to event registrants only.
CAN I REGISTER BY PHONE, FAX, OR EMAIL?
No, we will not be receiving registrations by phone, fax, or email.
CAN I REGISTER ONLINE?
Online registration is the preferred method for Activate registration.
I AM HAVING TROUBLE REGISTERING ONLINE. IS THERE ANOTHER METHOD?
Please contact Youth Ministries for assistance if you are having trouble.
CAN I REGISTER AT BRAESIDE CAMP?
All pre-registration will occur online via Youth Ministries until August 6. On site registration will be available on August 24 (if space permits) at 6:00pm.
WHAT DOES ACTIVATE REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
Registration includes all services and seminars, event activities and games, and access to Braeside camp facilities.
DO YOUTH PASTORS / LEADERS NEED TO PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE?
Yes, all leaders must pay the registration fee. However, each group will get ONE free pastor or leader registration.
IS THERE A REGISTRATION DEADLINE?
Yes. The last day to pre-register for Activate will be Sunday, August 12. After this point, registrations will only be accepted at registration check in on Friday, August 24 if there is space.
MY YOUTH GROUP ISN'T REGISTERING FOR ACTIVATE. WHAT CAN I DO?
You can try to find another youth group that is attending and register with them. Again, each person must be registered with a group.