BY JUNE 30
BY JULY 14
AFTER JULY 14
Multiple Children of Same Family Discount: Save $20 per child!
HOW TO REGISTER
- Register Online
- Complete Camper Code of Conduct
- Submit Payment
Early, regular, or last chance rate will be determined based on the date that all of these items are received. I.e. a student will not be registered at the early bird rate unless everything is received by the early bird registration deadline.
- Credit card payments are accepted.
- Cheques should be made payable to “THE SUMMIT” Memo: Youth Camp. Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- Online payment via PayPal is available if you register online.
- Upon arrival, a security deposit of $40 CASH is required at registration from all campers. It will be returned at the discretion of the camp director upon departure. Property damage and/or disciplinary issues will result in a loss of the deposit. Do not include the $40 damage deposit in the registration cheque total: submit a separate cheque or cash.
- If cancelling, a phone call must be made to Pastor Jeremy Murdoch no later than Wednesday, August 9. A full refund less a $50 administration fee will be mailed by September 30, 2017. Cancellations received after August 9 will be 100% non-refundable.
- If a camper chooses to arrive late, leave camp early, or is sent home for disciplinary reasons, a discount or refund will not be issued.
If you are unable to register online, please print the forms to mail in:
If you are not using the online option to register, please send hard copies and payment to:
424 Second Line E
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 4K1