AUGUST 13 - 18, 2018
SILVER BIRCHES CAMP
3028 1-47 rosegrove road
kirkland laKE, Ontario
QUESTIONS ABOUT SILVER BIRCHES YOUTH CAMP?
- From Highway 11 North: Turn right at Hwy 112 until you come to Rosegrove Road, then turn left.
- From Highway 11 South: Turn left at Kirkland Lake exit directly onto Hwy 112.
- Drive until you see a lake on your left side (Round Lake) and turn left onto Rosegrove Rd. Then keep left as the road Y's into the camp.
During camp season, please call 705-642-3707, the camp office, for help with directions.
- Registration check-in will be at the office on Monday, August 13, from 2:00pm - 4:00pm.
- Departure is on Saturday, August 18, at 12:00pm.
- Campers who leave before the last day of camp must submit a letter with the registration form that is signed by the parent /guardian.
- Return of the security deposit must be arranged with the camp staff at registration.
- In the case of an emergency, you can contact the camp from August 13-18 at the following number: 705-642-3707.
- There will be a tuck shop on the grounds where campers will have the opportunity to purchase a variety of hot and cold snacks and food products.
WHAT TO BRING
Sleeping bag and pillow, toiletries, towel, modest bathing suit, sports/casual clothes, a good attitude, bandages, bug spray, bible, pen, notebook, money for the tuck shop.
Anything too valuable, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, weapons of any kind.