(Registration link coming soon).
PDF Version of Code of Conduct
BY JULY 2
BY JULY 16
BY JULY 30
AFTER JULY 30
Multiple Children of Same Family Discount: Save $20 per child!
HOW TO REGISTER
- Register Online
- Submit Payment
- Complete Camper Code of Conduct
REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL ALL THREE STEPS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.
- Registration rates are determined based on the date that ALL of these items are received. I.e. a student will not be registered at the early bird rate unless everything (including payment) is received by the early bird registration deadline.
- Registration is not complete until the registration form, payment, and code of conduct are submitted.
- Online registration will be the only method for registration this year, including an online option for signing the Code of Conduct.
- NEW! ONLINE payment is now available (credit card or debit, as long as you have a CSV number on the back of the card).
- Cheques should be made payable to “THE SUMMIT” Memo: Youth Camp. Post-dated cheques are not accepted. Please clearly mark the name(s) of the students you are submitting payment for.
- Upon arrival, a security deposit of $40 CASH is required at registration from all campers. It will be returned at the discretion of the camp director upon departure. Property damage and/or disciplinary issues will result in a loss of the deposit. Do not include the $40 damage deposit in the registration cheque total: submit a separate cheque or cash.
- If cancelling, a phone call must be made to Pastor Jeremy Murdoch no later than Wednesday, August 8. A full refund less a $50 administration fee will be mailed by September 30, 2018. Cancellations received after August 8 will be 100% non-refundable.
- If a camper chooses to arrive late, leave camp early, or is sent home for disciplinary reasons, a discount or refund will not be issued.
Please submit cheque payments (and code of conduct, if mailing) to:
424 Second Line E
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 4K1
Make cheques payment to "THE SUMMIT" Memo: Youth Camp. Please clearly mark the name(s) of the students you are submitting payment for.