AUGUST 14 - 19, 2017
SILVER BIRCHES CAMP
3028 1-47 rosegrove road
kirkland land | Ontario
Mike has come from a background in ministry from a very young age . He and his wife Nicole have been in church leadership for many years (youth and music) and have a passion to see young lives changed through Christ. The biggest joy in their lives are their family especially their baby on the way and puppy, Bear! Above all else, Mike and Nicole hope and pray that young lives would be changed and will come to know who Jesus is to the fullest, and serve Him forever.
Ben Counsell is the Student Ministries Pastor at Calvary Church in Woodstock, and he is passionate about seeing young people realize their potential in Christ. He speaks to students using his seemingly unending energy and personality to communicate the truth of the gospel in a way that everyone can connect with. When he's not with students Ben loves playing guitar, cheering for the Jets (Winnipeg), and training to become a superhero. Ben has a wonderful wife, Kristy, who has been putting up with his antics for almost 7 years. Most of all though Ben is excited and honoured to be a small part of the amazing work God is going to do in the lives of students this summer.
Michael serves as an Associate Pastor at LakePoint Family Church in Leamington, Ontario, where, for the past 5 years Michael has given vision & leadership to the youth ministry. He is passionate about challenging himself & the students he serves to never settle for the ordinary when God is capable of doing the extraordinary through our lives. Leading students towards what could be & should be true of us as Christ-followers energizes & drives his ministry. Michael’s love for hockey & the San Jose Sharks is only surpassed by his love for God, his wife Melissa & his son Levi!
From Highway 11 North:Turn right at Hwy 112 until you come to Rosegrove Road, then turn left.
From Highway 11 South: Turn left at Kirkland Lake exit directly onto Hwy 112. Drive until you see a lake on your left side (Round Lake) and turn left onto Rosegrove Rd. Then keep left as the road y's into the camp.
During camp season, please call 705-642-3707, the camp office, for help with directions.
Registration check-in will be at the office on Monday, August 14, from 2pm - 4pm.
Departure is on Saturday, August 19, at 12 noon.
Campers who leave before the last day of camp must submit a letter with the registration form that is signed by the parent /guardian.
Return of the security deposit must be arranged with the camp staff at registration.
WHAT TO BRING
Sleeping bag and pillow, toiletries, towel, modest bathing suit, sports/casual clothes, a good attitude, bandages, bug spray, bible, pen, notebook, money for the tuck shop.
Anything too valuable, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, weapons of any kind.
In the case of an emergency, you can contact the camp from August 7-12 at the following number: 705-642-3707
There will be a tuck shop on the grounds where campers will have the opportunity to purchase a variety of hot and cold snacks and food products.
BY JUNE 30
BY JULY 14
AFTER JULY 14
Multiple Children of Same Family Discount: Save $20 per child!
HOW TO REGISTER
- Register Online
- Complete Camper Code of Conduct
- Submit Payment
Early, regular, or last chance rate will be determined based on the date that all of these items are received. I.e. a student will not be registered at the early bird rate unless everything is received by the early bird registration deadline.
- Credit card payments are accepted.
- Cheques should be made payable to “THE SUMMIT” Memo: Youth Camp. Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- Online payment via PayPal is available if you register online.
- Upon arrival, a security deposit of $40 CASH is required at registration from all campers. It will be returned at the discretion of the camp director upon departure. Property damage and/or disciplinary issues will result in a loss of the deposit. Do not include the $40 damage deposit in the registration cheque total: submit a separate cheque or cash.
- If cancelling, a phone call must be made to Pastor Jeremy Murdoch no later than Wednesday, August 9. A full refund less a $50 administration fee will be mailed by September 30, 2017. Cancellations received after August 9 will be 100% non-refundable.
- If a camper chooses to arrive late, leave camp early, or is sent home for disciplinary reasons, a discount or refund will not be issued.
If you are unable to register online, please print the forms to mail in:
If you are not using the online option to register, please send hard copies and payment to:
424 Second Line E
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B4K1